-
October 26th, 2005, 08:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Felicity's carriage came today and I put it together. Everything was there. I think the carriage itself is wood but the wheels, lanterns, hubs, poles are plastic. Only two of the windows have curtains. There is a small shelf on the back. I put Felciity's travel trunk there but it really isn't deep enough. Both dolls fit in snuggly. the top is black canvas. You have to put it on exactly and stretch it over. There is no velcro holding it. There are weights in the top to hold it down.
The belly band is a little tight for Penny but I fuinally got it buckled. Penny's bridle doesn't come off so it looks a little strange to have both bridles on (one black and the other tan).
The carriage is huge (I mean Huge)but pretty and the wheels move just fine. When you pull the carriage from the front of the horse the carriage moves up toward the horse. The poles don't really keep the horse and carriage apart while moving.
The lanterns come off very easily. They are just snapped on. It would be better if they were better attached. I wish they weren't plastic.
I wanted this so much and now that it is here I'm not really sure. I opted for this instead of Sam's sleigh. I'll have to live with it and see.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks